Please click the link below to register;
Terms and Conditions
- To use the online registration system, each user must first create a user account
- A personal address (Institution/Company or private) and email address for each delegate must be provided during the registration process
- Multiple registrations with the same email address will not be accepted by the system
- Agencies registering delegates on behalf of any member of the pharmaceutical industry will be requested to provide the name and country of the sponsoring company
- Please ensure the billing details are entered correctly as invoices cannot be changed later
- Invoices must created by you in your user account which you can then download; a copy will also be automatically emailed to you
- The following payments are accepted through the on-line registration system
- credit card (Visa, MasterCard. For American Express please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a payment link)
- bank transfer, details for which you will find on your invoice
- Confirmation of registration and invitation letters will be emailed to you once supporting documentation (passport photo page/letter from Head of Department), if applicable, and payment has been received. Please allow three working days for credit card payments and five working days for bank transfers/bank drafts.
2. Registration Fees
up to 29th¬†July 2016
30th July to¬†16th September 2016
3 for the price of 2
- In order to comply with security and insurance regulations, personal postal and email addresses are required for each delegate. Registrations submitted without these details will not be processed. One email address or one postal address for multiple delegates will not be accepted by the system.
- Agencies registering delegates on behalf of a pharmaceutical company will be requested to provide the name and country of that sponsoring company. This information will be used for reporting and statistical purposes.
- As the main contact person you are not entitled to any of the delegates‚Äô benefits (access to the congress area, delegate pack, etc). If you wish to benefit from any of the delegates‚Äô entitlements please register
- To qualify for the early registration rate, payment must be received on/before 27th May 2016. All delegates‚Äô names and contact details for the paid early registrations must be received no later than 24th June 2016. Delegate contact details received after this date will be subject to a higher registration fee. Any changes or additions after 7th September 2016 will be handled on-site.
- Name changes are free of charge up to 7th September 2016 after which date they will be handled onsite from 11th September 2016 when they will be subject to a fee of ‚ā¨100.
- Delegate confirmations/invitation letters will be available to download through your user account, once payment and all delegates‚Äô names and contact details have been received. Confirmation letters do not quote any payment details; this procedure guarantees the confidentiality of payment-related information.
- Group collections prior to the start of the congress will be available on an appointment only basis. Appointments must be booked in advance. All information about collection appointments will be sent in due course. During the congress, group collections will not be available from the Congress Registration Desk; delegates must collect their congress materials individually.
4. Payment Options
Please use the on-line system to register by credit card using VISA, American Express or MasterCard.
Our on-line gateway provider is: Realex, The Forum, 29/31 Glasthule Rd, Co. Dublin, Ireland Tel: 353 1 280 8559, Fax: 353 1 280 8538, www.realexpayments.com
Our on-line payment interface provides a Secure Website Order Page.¬† As part of our dedication to provide secure online payment methods, we have added an extra level of security for Visa and MasterCard payments. This protects you from the unauthorised use of your credit card. 3-D Secure technology consists of the programs ‚ÄėVerified by Visa‚Äô and ‚ÄėMasterCard SecureCode‚Äô.
For queries regarding on-line payments please contact email@example.com or telephone: +353 1 205 6720.
Please use the on-line system to register by bank transfer details for which can be found on the pro-forma invoice. All charges due on the bank transfer must be paid by the registrant. Please include the prof-forma invoice number as reference on the bank transfer.
- Access to the conference sessions on Thursday 15th September and Friday 16th September 2016.
- Conference bag and delegate material, including Final Programme.
- Coffee breaks (morning and afternoon) and lunches on Thursday 15th September and Friday 16th September 2016.
- 14th ECES Opening Ceremony on Thursday 15th September 2016.
Cancellations must be made in writing to the congress secretariat; for individuals and third parties please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For groups please email email@example.com Currency exchange gains/losses are the responsibility of the registrant and the Congress Secretariat will accept no liability for money loss through bank charges, transfers or currency fluctuations.¬† Refunds will be settled within one month of the congress, in order to facilitate necessary organisational and logistical procedures.
Cancellation of registration fees is as follows:
|On or before 27th May 2016||Registration fees refunded, less ‚ā¨50 administration fee|
|On or before 24th June 2016||Registration fees refunded, less 40%|
|On or before 22nd July 2016||Registration fees refunded, less 60%|
|On or before 26th August 2016||Registration fees refunded, less 80%|
|From 27th August 2016||No refunds|
7. Name changes
Name changes are free of charge up to 7th September 2016 after which date they will be handled onsite from 11th September 2016 when they will be subject to a fee of ‚ā¨100.
8. Contact Details
The registered address of the congress secretariat is:
ILAE/IBE Congress Secretariat,
7 Priory Office Park, Stillorgan Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A94 FN26, Ireland
Telephone number: +353-1-2056720.
Fax number: +353 1 205 6156
You can write to us at our registered address above or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org